Kingsley Governors are fully committed to supporting the Headmaster and staff to make the school a place of excellence in all respects.
Of course we have legal responsibilities and we are ultimately responsible to the Methodist Board of Education so that our Christian heritage is seen as a touchstone, we value the Board’s commitment to the success of its schools.
Through our committees we aim to understand the day to day operations of the school and do all that we can to enhance every opportunity for the school’s development in the interest of providing education fit for our times. We are proud of Kingsley as a good place where young people can flourish and begin to realise their dreams.
Chairman of Governors
Governors can be contacted via the Chairman or through the School Office
Mr David Pinney
19, Mount Pleasant
- David Pinney – Chair of Governors
- Sue Fishleigh – Vice Chair of Governors, Chair of Education and Boarding Committee
- Lisa Harty – Chair of Member of Marketing, Recruitment and Retention Committee
- Richard Holwill – Member of Finance & Estates Committee
- Ian Huggett – Chair of Finance & Estates Committee
- Clive Okill – Member of Education and Boarding Committee and Personnel and Human Relations Committee
- Andrew Laugharne – Chair of Personnel and Human Relations Committee
- Michael Portman – Member of the Health and Safety Committee and Member of the Personnel and Human Relations Committee
- Graham Thompson – A Governor at Kingsley since September 2014 as a representative of the wider Methodist Church and member of the Finance & Estates Committee
- John Tomalin – Member of the Finance & Estates Committee
- Jane Woodhams – Member of the Marketing, Recruitment and Retention Committee
- Jaime Turner – Member of the Marketing, Recruitment and Retention Committee
- Sally Davies – Member of the Education and Boarding Committee