North Devon is within easy reach of major international airports, rail and motorway networks.
Phone & Address
- 01237 426200
- Kingsley School, Northdown Road, Bideford, Devon EX39 3LY
- POST CODE for Sat Nav EX39 3LY -From the M5 near Tiverton turn off at Junction 27. Take the A361 to Barnstaple. Just before Barnstaple at a roundabout turn left sign posted Bideford A39. Go through 3 roundabouts and, on reaching Bideford after about 8 miles, cross the river Torridge at the Torridge Bridge. On reaching a large roundabout turn left towards Bideford town. At the bottom of the hill look out for RYDONS garage on your right-hand side. Turn right immediately after this garage. Follow the road to a mini roundabout and turn right up Northdown Road. Kingsley School is at the top of the hill.
- Main Line Trains to Exeter – Exeter has a fast rail link from Bristol and London Paddington Station and other major British Cities.
- Exeter to Barnstaple – .The journey by rail from Exeter to Barnstaple on the TARKA line takes approximately 1 hour. Barnstaple to School by car takes approx 15 mins.
- Exeter Airport – 1 hr 20 mins by road – flights from Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland
- Bristol Airport – 2 hrs by road – flights from the Channel Islands, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Repiblic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hyngary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sardinia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Mexico, USA.
- Cardiff Airport – 2 hrs 40 mins by road
- Birmingham Airport – 3hrs 30 mins by road
- Heathrow Airport – 3 hrs 50 mins by road
- Gatwick Airport – 4 hrs 20 mins by road
- Stansted Airport – 4 hrs 40 mins by road
- Luton Airport – 4 hrs 20 mins by road