NEW KINGSLEY OXBRIDGE PROGRAMME – Kingsley is offering up to 100% scholarships on our new Oxbridge Programme, starting in September 2019 for Lower Sixth Form/Y12 Students – both boarders and day pupils.
If you decide that you would like to pursue the goal of a place to study at The University of Oxford or The University of Cambridge, Kingsley has a NEW dedicated programme providing a wealth of support both at school and at our new Oxbridge study centre in Oxford.
You will be provided with:
• Your own personal Oxbridge mentor
• Educational enrichment programme, providing access to some of the UK’s leading academics whose teaching style replicates that of learning at Oxbridge • Weekly individual and group tutorials at Kingsley to help you to engage with your subject on a deeper, more critical level
• Dedicated half term residential programmes (October, February and May) in Oxford to progress your academic development:
• Visits to Colleges and Departments
• Personal Statement introduction and
• Immersion studies
• Interview practice and techniques
• Insights into aptitude test and other entry examinations techniques
With the team of dedicated staff and a great peer group, you will no doubt make friends for years to come in an environment which will expand and develop your intellectual horizons.
Kingsley is renowned for its exceptional pastoral care and your Oxbridge mentor will be in regular communication with your parents throughout the Oxbridge preparation process to ensure we are in partnership and working together to support you every step of the way.
Your acceptance on to the Kingsley Oxbridge Programme is subject to school reports, predicted 8s & 9s at GCSE, and an interview by the Headmaster, Mr Pete Last.
In the first instance, for more information and details on our exceptional Kingsley Oxbridge scholarships please contact Mrs Lou Wivell on +44 1237 426200 or
by email firstname.lastname@example.org