Top Universities Programme
If you decide that you would like to pursue the goal of a place to study at The University of Oxford or The University of Cambridge, Kingsley provides a dedicated programme providing a wealth of support both at school and at our Oxbridge study centre in Oxford.
The Kingsley Top Universities Programme is an intensive immersion programme designed to prepare you for the rigour of the Oxbridge application process and life at Oxford or Cambridge University.
You will be provided with:
- Your own personal Oxbridge mentor
- Educational enrichment programme, providing access to some of the UK’s leading academics whose teaching style replicates that of learning at Oxbridge
- Weekly individual and group tutorials at Kingsley to help you to engage with your subject on a deeper, more critical level
- Dedicated half term residential programmes (October, February and May) in Oxford to progress your academic development:
- Visits to Colleges and Departments
- Personal Statement introduction and regular feedback
- Immersion studies
- Interview practice and techniques
- Insights into aptitude test and other entry examinations techniques
With the team of dedicated staff and a great peer group, you will no doubt make friends for years to come in an environment which will expand and develop your intellectual horizons.
Kingsley is renowned for its pastoral care and your Oxbridge mentor will be in regular communication with your parents throughout the Oxbridge preparation process to ensure we are in partnership and working together to support you every step of the way.
Your acceptance on to the Kingsley Top Universities Programme is subject to school reports, predicted 8s & 9s at GCSE, and an interview by the Headteacher. In the first instance, for more information please contact Mrs Lou Wivell on +44 1237 426200 or by email: email@example.com
For more information download our Top Universities Programme by clicking on the image below.