We are delighted you are considering Kingsley for your child.
If you are looking for a school that:
- achieves record A Level and BTEC results, 55% at A and A* (Summer 2020)
- competes regionally and nationally in sport – gymnastics, judo, cross country and handball squads
- offers 50+ extracurricular clubs, including the popular surfing club
- set on a 25-acre campus with superb facilities just 5 minutes from the beach
- provides full, weekly and flexi boarding
- guarantees small class sizes and a personalised education
- benefits from a nationally renowned Learning Development Centre to support a range of learning needs within a mainstream school setting
- and, reassuringly outstanding pastoral care
Then, Kingsley maybe a school for you to visit.
A bespoke education for every pupil
Kingsley takes great pride in offering an outstanding education irrespective of a family’s financial circumstances. Each year there are funds available for subsidised places at all entry points. So, if you are reconsidering your child’s schooling and you’ve never considered private education, now may be a very good time to do so.
Use of information
We will need to use information relating to your child, and to you, for certain purposes connected with the running of the School. This will include name, contact details, school records, photographs and video recordings, both whilst your child is at the School and after he or she has left for the purposes of:
(i) managing relationships between the School and current pupils/parents and fulfilling our obligations under the contract with you;
(ii) promoting the School to prospective pupils/parents;
(iii) publicising the School’s activities; and
(iv) communicating with the school community and the body of former pupils.
In respect of (ii), (iii) and (iv), this includes use of such information by the School in/on the School’s prospectus (in whatever format or medium it is produced/made available), the School’s website(s) and (where appropriate) the School’s social media channels. You or your child may object to certain uses of photographs and video recordings of your child in respect of the purposes set out in (ii), (iii) and (iv) above by completing the form below.